Filet Crochet Name Doily Border

Here is the (long-awaited) follow up post for the filet crochet name doily.  I've also posted a video tutorial on my YouTube Channel!

This pattern originally comes from CrochetDoilies.com with a few modifications.  This is a border that I use on almost ALL of my name doilies in some way or another.  

Here is the picture from the original pattern.
Click to Enlarge Galli Doily
(Unfortunately, the enlarged photo link on the original page no longer works.)

Here is a screenshot of the original pattern (in case the original become unavailable at some point).
Credit & Copyright: CrochetDoilies.com

Don't forget to Subscribe to My Channel on YouTube!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Name Doily - Part 2 - Creating a Name Doily Chart

Crochet Name Doily - Part 3 - Starting Your Doily